To measure your current browband, lay it flat and measure it from very end to end. Below are our standard sizes.
- We recommend storing your browband flat UNTIL it has been used, once it has been used, keep it stored on a curve.
- Where possible, we recommend spraying your browband with scotchguard.
- To clean your browband, we recommend using a tooth brush and warm water.
- Do not let your horse rub with the browband on.
- We recommend that you do not use your browband in heavy showers of rain or submerge it in water.